Donate To Support!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Looking For Change

Man I am ready for a change.

I'm at about year 2-3 of almost being full time. Yet not being full time. I am going to clarify what being full time means to me. I earn enough to pay my bills and have a little extra with only 1 job.

As mentioned Previously I'd like to start investing. To do that I need enough income in which I can qualify for certain programs.

Its nice to be considered but it's tough to be so close most of the time. I know this is a horrible grip. We're in tough times and here I am complaining that I'm working to much / to often.

Most of my generation we wait for change, we're looking for change. For some reason I am guessing my father and grandfather never really waited for change at my age. They made it.

I too plan to make the change. I am going to get things going.

My skills are simple, I know a few things. Media and Real Estate. So most of my actions and movement are going that route.

I'd love to get a radio show going, partner in some real estate and find funding for a management business.

I'm looking for suggestions, ideas, and motivation that I can use or pass along as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment