Donate To Support!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's Next?


What's Next?

Should be an easy question. I mean I'm 26 married and I'm employed. What more could a guy want? A lot is the answer.

Love my jobs, dig what I'm doing. But I want more with less work. SOOOOOO what am I doing to make it happen.

Well trying to get Full time some where. Then I'm going to get INVESTMENT properties. Yep I plan to become a land lord. The key reason I'm looking to do this is because I believe that with passive streams of income I can retire earlier and also live a less stressful life.

She's not pregnant but once my wife is. I want it so 1 of us can raise the kid(s) and have us still be able to eat. Old fashion but that's okay.

How do I hope to achieve this tricky dream during the great recession, with the housing bust, and lending freeze? Any way I can. Private money and any other way I can go at it.

I'm about to get my Realtor license here in Texas. Pending educational and other background check. (EEK!) Then the ship of my life is going to get sailing again.

I'm going to try to update and take part in this more often. But I'll try to keep it more ranty and personal. If you'd like to follow my real estate journey or once I start giving Real Estate based advice follow me at http://joenickelsrealtor.blogspot.com/ that is where I'm going to try and have it all focused.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment